As district administrator you will be able to view a list of the schools in your district and be able to edit school information if applicable. You will also see existing courses.
Finding a School
On the Find A School page, you can view school information such as ID number, school name, primary contact, phone number, and number of courses in the school.
- After selecting a district, click the Schools tab. On the Find a School page, district administrators will see a list of schools that are using PEG Writing within the selected district.
- Click the name of the school to edit school information and manage courses for a specific school.
Editing School Information
- After selecting a school, scroll down to the Address section, add or edit the desired address information, and click Save.
- To add or edit the primary contact information, scroll down the Manage School page to the Primary Contact section, add or edit the desired information, and click Save.
Managing Courses in a School
After selecting the school, scroll down to the middle of the Manage School page to see a list of all courses created for the selected school.
Viewing Existing Courses
- The Courses table includes a list of all active courses and details about each course including the date created, course name, course code, status, assigned grade level, and the number of students added. Use the page numbers and the Previous/Next buttons below the table to view more courses.
- To view all courses including those with an inactive or closed status, select All Courses from the drop-down list.
Adding a New Course
- Click the Add Course button to create an additional course.
- On the Manage Course/New Course page, type the Course Name.
- Select the Grade Level from the drop down list, set the start and end date, and click Save.
- Repeat this process for each of the courses you wish to create.
Editing Course Information
- To edit a course from the Manage School page, click the course name in the Courses list.
- On the Manage Course page, make the desired changes to the course details and click Save.
Adding/Removing Teachers from a Course
- To add a teacher to the course from the Manage Course page, scroll to the Teachers section and click Add.
- If the teacher already has an account in the school, click the Existing radio button, select the teacher from the drop down list, and click Add Teacher.
- If the teacher does not yet have an account in the school, click the New radio button and create a new teacher account. Click Add Teacher. This will add the teacher to the school and to the course.
- To remove a teacher from the course, click the radio button next to the teacher’s name and click Remove. This will remove the teacher from the course, but not the school.
- After making changes to the Teachers section on the Manage Course page, click Save.