Using the Program and Its Features
- Use these information sheets to learn more about PEG Writing and some of the best ways it can be utilized in the classroom.
Using the Program
- Best Practices for Using PEG Writing for Assessment
- How Are Essays Scored?
- How is Style Scored?
- Length Bias
- The Change to Decimal Scoring
- The Alignment of PEG Writing to CCSS of Writing
- What Makes PEG Writing a Formative Assessment Tool?
- Why Doesn't PEG Catch All Student Errors?
- Why You Shouldn't Use PEG Writing Scores as Grades
- Writing in the Mathematics Classroom
- White Paper: PEG Changes